13 Truth How to Put Two Pictures Side by Side on iPhone?- 2023
What’s the best way how to put two pictures side by side on iPhone? Unfortunately, the gallery app does not allow this. Alternatively, you can use a third-party app. There are usually free trial periods for these apps. To use the shortcuts app, I could combine two of my favourite photos for my Facebook profile image. I showed you how to accomplish this using the program and the other available applications. How to Put Two Pictures Side by Side on iPhone? Do you know how to put two pictures side by side on iPhone? I have outlined the following three ways to accomplish this below in more detail:
Method 1: Download the Siri Shortcuts App:
However, you can use the built-in Shortcuts app to combine pictures instead of the iPhone Photos app. To use the Shortcuts app, you must have iOS 12 installed on your device. How to Put Two Pictures Side by Side on iPhone? To upgrade iOS, take the following actions.
1. Open the Settings app, then select Software Updates.
2. If a firmware update is available, tap Install Now and then follow these steps:
3. On the “My Shortcuts” tab of the “Shortcuts” app, press the +sign”+” icon.
4. Scroll down, and “Add Action.” should be selected.
5. Toggle the “Select Multiple” option the tapping “Select Photos:”
6. In the bottom search bar, type “Combine Images.”
7. Check that “Horizontally” is listed under “Combine Images .”To do so, select “Horizontally” the tapping on the current word if you wish to adjust the distance between your photographs. Use the arrow.
8. Find “Save to Photo Album” in the search results and tap on it.
9. You will now see a box where you can name your shortcut.
10. Select “Add to Home Screen” from the blue toggle next to the name box, and tap “Add .”There displays a Home Screen.
11. To save and exit, return to the shortcuts app, tap “Done,” and “X” to save.
12. The images can now combine with the Home Screen shortcut. Select them on the shortcut, and they will combine the photos. Select “Add,” and they combine the images.
13. The merged picture will save in the “Photos” app after a few seconds.
Method 2: Using photo editing software
How to Put Two Pictures Side by Side on iPhone? You can use third-party apps to do this. The following are some of the best:
1. Cut Paste Photos Pro
Try Cut Paste Pro for three days in the Apple app store. How to Put Two Pictures Side by Side on iPhone? Using it to piece together pictures has been an excellent experience for me. Here are ways to mix numerous photographs using it:
1. Download the application and run it and select Cut & Paste
2. From the photos app or directly from your camera roll
3. To change the background, tap on the background icon
4. To create the collage, choose a photo from your gallery. There is a photo gallery in the Cut Paste Pro app where you can find pictures to include in your collage.
5. Tap the picture.
How to Put Two Pictures Side by Side on iPhone? The App store will require you to download PhotoGrid. This app offers a free trial period of three days. It is how you use it:
1. Open the App Store and find the PhotoGrid app and install it
2. The pro version of the program requires you to sign in with your Facebook or Gmail account.
3. Choose Grid from the options.
4. Look through your iPhone gallery for the photos you wish to combine. It is possible to add 15 different pictures. How to Put Two Pictures Side by Side on iPhone?
5. Organize your imported photos however you like.
6. How to Put Two Pictures Side by Side on iPhone? Swiping and adjusting imported pictures is as simple as tapping them and selecting a selection from the cut menu. Once you have clicked the Grid, it will move the image.
7. Adjust the border as needed by clicking the border button. When you are ready, click Next in the upper right corner.
8. Please choose the format you wish to save the file once you have selected it.
How often do you use Instagram? In that case, Layout might be your best choice. How to Put Two Pictures Side by Side on iPhone? The developers of social media platforms created this program. To use it, follow these steps:
1. Go to the App Store, find the app, download and install it, and then run it to see photos from your Photos app.
2. Select the ones you want to import and choose which layout you’d like
3. Choose what works best for you.
4. To edit your combined picture, use the tools at the bottom.
5. After you have finished editing, click Save.
6. The editing screen will close after you click Done.
7. Your iPhone’s Photos app will automatically store your combined image. The image will appear in the Recent album.
Method 3: Visit Instagram
How to Put Two Pictures Side by Side on iPhone? With Instagram’s Story feature, you can accomplish the same task. Instagram probably already exists on your phone, so you won’t waste your storage space by downloading another app. Follow these steps:
1. Navigate On the left-hand side, there’s a section called “Stories.” on the main page of Instagram.
2. Find one photo in your iPhone gallery that you want to combine.
3. You can shrink the picture by pinching it and then place it on the left side of the story canvas.
4. After that, open the Photos app and find the other picture you want to use.
5. Copy it (it will copy to the clipboard of your device)
6. Reopen Instagram and go back to the story you were creating.
7. You will see an option to add stickers.
8. Sizing your second image is up to you.
Where can I find iPhone collage instructions?
The shortcut is an app you can use if you cannot stitch photos together in the default Photos app. In addition to being easy to use, you can automatically combine images when you forward them to the collage shortcut you created. How to Put Two Pictures Side by Side on iPhone? There are also third-party applications available. Numerous options are available, and you may not know which one to choose. This article outlines 3 of the best options. Our top picks are Cut Paste Pro and Photo Grid.
however, It isn’t possible to create side-by-side collages of photos using the iPhone camera application. But, you can make use of Siri Shortcuts to complete the task. As I explain in this article there are a variety of third-party applications which you can use to join two images or more. You are welcome to post a make a comment.